What is Your Focus?
While things are shifting and changing and evolving, it can be a good idea to check who is choosing your direction. Your career or business can sometimes take on a life of it's own only based on what someone else wants. Sometimes that works, but other times it can feel like you are losing what you want. When that misalignment happens, your engagement and attitude start to drop.
- How much do you want to find your voice again and make sure your thoughts are heard?
- What dream do you have that you haven't shared with anyone – but it's calling to you?
- How active are you in aligning your values and goals with your work?
- What is your inner critic saying to you and limiting how much you shine?
Seriously. Isn't it time to kick up a gear and move forward?
My work is focused on helping you define your hopes and aspirations so they become a strategy. We can work together to define goals for you or your team, to imagine pragmatic plans and to build the accountability milestones in that process. When that external version of you is so out of sync with the internal voice, the stress mounts up (and up and up....). We work together to minimize the fear-based decisions and establish what you want and how to get there.
What would it be like to imagine yourself:
- Confident that you are your best as a leader of yourself and of others
- Consciously choosing how to engage with others to succeed - even when others define 'WIN' differently
- Experience satisfaction and acknowledge success
Go Ahead.... Take That Next Step!